Take this unique opportunity to become a Grand Theft Auto 5 character, pleasantly surprise a GTA fan or capture the essence of your family in this fun style. You will receive your artwork as a High-Resolution digital file that you can print on anything you like!
HOW TO ORDER YOUR CUSTOM ART PORTRAIT
1. Upload your best photo/s
- Upload a high quality photo by clicking “Select File” and then “Upload File”. You will get a green message that the file has been uploaded successfully. Until then please do not close the page. If you wish to order 2 or more portraits then please upload photos where everyone is visible. You could also upload one picture at a time if people are in separate photos.
2. How many portraits?
- Select the number of people you want in your GTA art composition. If you want to add pets simply count them as an extra portrait and make sure that you’ve added the photos. In this case we have 3 kids so we will select 3 portraits.
3. Add an extra object/prop
- If you want me to paint an extra object Grand Theft Auto style in your artwork then simply select the number and then describe them in the following text box.
4. GTA Style Background & Text
- In the next text box describe the background of your choice: Eg: sunset on the beach, in front of Big Ben, etc. You could also include links to photos in google. I use a mix of photo manipulation and painting to create the GTA style background for your composition.
- You could also add 3 words which will go in the corner of your composition as a Grand Theft Auto text
5. Double-check and pay
- Please make sure to leave your best contact email at checkout so I can reach you regarding your order.
Now you can officially say “IM AWESOME!”. Well actually wait for your artwork to arrive first. It takes me up to a week to finish 1 portrait orders and you will wait up to 2 weeks for larger orders (2/3/4/5 portraits). But the wait is WORTH IT.
As soon as I finish the artwork I will send it to your email provided at checkout. SO again, make sure you leave your best email.
Keep in touch,